Tender chicken, crispy bacon, and melted cheese on a savory roll! Ranch Chicken Bacon Sliders are a perfect slider for dinner or to add to a buffet of appetizers for the big game.
What Makes These Sliders Different?
These sliders are different than the usual Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders because there is no ranch sauce on these sliders.
Instead, the ranch flavour is cooked into the chicken and bacon filling. The sliders can be dipped in a ranch dip made with the leftover ranch seasoning if desired.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to consumers. Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase we may earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these products because of their quality, not because of the commission we may receive from purchases.
Ingredients for Ranch Chicken Bacon Sliders
The recipe for these sliders is easy to make with ten ingredients.
- Chicken. When making these sliders, we use chicken breasts.
- Bacon. We like to use reduced-salt bacon.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- Old Cheddar. (Sharp)
- Garlic Powder.
- Dried Parsley.
- King’s Hawaiian Savoury Buns. We chose the savory rolls because we prefer them over the sweet rolls, but the sweet rolls can also be used.
A shortcut for these sliders is using fully cooked chicken from leftovers. A store-bought rotisserie chicken can also be used.
Precooked bacon can also be used to save time.
The shredded cheese can be replaced with sliced mozzarella and cheddar.
Small soft dinner rolls can replace the King’s Hawaiian Savory Rolls.
To top the buns, garlic butter can be used in place of the melted butter and garlic powder.
How To Cook These Sliders
Ranch Chicken Bacon Sliders are easy to make. The filling can be made up to 24 hours before assembling the sliders.
Our air fryer makes these sliders even easier to make. We have an air fryer with French doors that doubles as an oven. This type of air fryer is what we always recommend because of all the ways you can use it and it saves energy as well.
Chicken breasts are cooked in the air fryer until just cooked through. Then the bacon is also cooked in the air fryer.
If using precooked chicken and bacon, it is simple to just combine the two in a pot, add the seasoning, and heat through.
Then assemble the sliders with layers of cheese and meat, and top with melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Heat in the oven or air fryer until the tops are golden and the cheese is melted.
How To Serve These Sliders
Serve these sliders warm with a side of fries or a salad to make a quick lunch.
For dinner, serve these sliders with potato wedges, fries, or sweet potato fries. Add a side of vegetables like corn or baby carrots to complete the meal.
These sliders are also great for game day. We like to make these for a Sunday football game because they are so easy, they can be put together at halftime and ready for the second half.
They are also great to have ready to heat for the big game in February.
What To Do With Leftovers
If there are leftovers, they can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge overnight. They are best if reheated and consumed within 24 hours.
The chicken and bacon mix can be stored separately. We sometimes make a double batch of the meat filling and use it for wraps for lunches or to top salads throughout the week.
Need the ingredients to make this recipe? Why not try Voilà and have it delivered or order for curbside pick up?
Ranch Chicken Bacon Sliders
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 pound bacon
- ½ package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup old cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 375℉
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper
- Cook chicken in air fryer until just cooked, about 10 minutes, if using medium sized chicken breasts
- Allow chicken to cool slightly before handling
- Meanwhile cook the bacon in the air fryer for 7 to 8 minutes or until just starting to crisp.
- Chop chicken into cubes and the bacon into pieces.
- Mix chicken and bacon together with the ranch seasoning mix.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise.
- Top the bottom half of the rolls with mozzarella cheese.
- Place the chicken and bacon mix over the mozzarella.
- Top with shredded old cheddar.
- Place to top of rolls on top of the sliders.
- Bruch top of rolls with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
- Heat the sliders in the air fryer for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tops of the rolls are golden.
- Serve warm.